Just Grip Star Rating
JUST GRIP – Bouldering Wall For All Levels Of Climber
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION BELOW
Here at Just Grip Climbing we are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our members, colleagues and our personal trainers
THIS IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following the advice provided by Public Health England (PHE). In addition, we are working very closely with our industry governing body UK Active and other gym operators in the UK.
Just Grip Climbing is committed to providing our members with a safe and hygienic space to exercise in and we are taking this situation extremely seriously. Our colleagues have been extensively briefed on what actions they need to take, as per Government guidance, to reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
What action is Just Grip taking to keep members and staff safe and well?
At Just Grip Climbing, the health and safety of our members, colleagues and our personal trainers is our top priority.
In line with PHE guidance, we have increased the level of cleaning and hygiene in our gyms, including:
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our gyms, especially high touch areas such as pin pads, door handles, lockers, equipment etc.
• Ensuring soap dispensers and hand sanitisers remain filled
• Providing additional cleaning stations in all gyms to allow members to self-clean equipment before and after use
• Educating and reminding members and colleagues of the importance of good hygiene in the gym
Within Just rip Climbing we have advised all colleagues and Personal Trainers on what to do when returning from foreign travel, in line with PHE recommendations
What can members do to help?
With the efforts of everyone in Just Grip Climbing, including our members, let’s work together to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
Our members are encouraged to help reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene. This includes:
• Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
• Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
• Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
• Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from PHE and do not visit the gym if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you should call the NHS 111 service or your GP. Please do not attend your GP or emergency department without phoning in advance.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 8.30 AM – 8.30 PM
SATURDAY: 8.30 AM TILL 6 PM
SUNDAY: 9.30 AM TILL 6 PM
You can progress as far and as fast as you like. We have our own in-house Certificates in Climbing and Competence on the wall.
If it’s what you want to do, we can take you further than you ever thought possible.
Who Can Climb?
Basically anyone – if you don’t have experience then we’ll give you an induction to talk you through how to use the crash mats, how to use the grips and correct body position.
We have routes for beginners, and a special area for children.
At the other extreme, if you’re an experienced climber we’re the all-new wall in Norfolk with new and challenging routes to explore…
…and if you’re something in-between, that’s fine too!
What’s On Offer?
You can visit Just Grip for a climbing session on your own or with a group of friends. Or for something different we can organise an event for you, whether it’s corporate team-building or a children’s party.
Indoor climbing at Just Grip can give you a full body workout. You will use all your major muscle groups and it’s a great way to burn off excess fat. It engages your core, works your arms and can strengthen your back.
Just Grip is at Full Fitness Gym with comprehensive facilities and qualified fitness instructors, so whatever your fitness needs, we can help.